Interfaith Statement on Anti-Semitism
Anti-Semitic acts of violence have broken out in Europe and beyond, indeed in our own country as well. To our friends in the Jewish community these senseless acts bring back painful memories of the 1930s. Surely we have learned something from that terrible time.
We may differ on international issues of war and peace but we certainly agree that anti-Semitism has no place in our community. As we have spoken out in the past against those who voice anti-Muslim views, so too do we decry anti-Semitism anywhere.
- Most Reverend Salvatore Cordileone, Archbishop of San Francisco
- Right Reverend Marc Handley online casino Andrus, Episcopal Bishop of California
- Reverend Mark W. Holmerud, Bishop, Sierra Pacific Synod, ELCA
- Metropolitan Gerasimos, Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco
- Bishop Robert McElroy, Archdiocese of San Francisco
- Iftekhar Hai, Islamic Society of San Francisco and United Muslims of America
- Rev. Maggi Henderson, Chair, San Francisco Interfaith Council
- Michael G. Pappas, Executive Director, San Francisco Interfaith Council